Rules of making a complaint
Before publishing a complaint on the website, please study carefully the following rules.
- If you just want to share negative impressions you've gotten while playing in one of the casinos - this section isn't suitable for you. You can choose for this our forum and sections of comments and feedback that are made for each casino included in the Spy-Casino.com list.
- Adhere to the principles of honesty and openness! If you hide the true facts or even a part of them - it will be very difficult for us to help you with resolving your problem.
- If the casino you want to complain to isn't listed on our website, we'll not be able to help you.
- We deal with complaints related solely to online casinos.
- Please describe your claims as much detailed as possible: the more we manage to learn about your problem, the more likely we'll be able to help you quickly.
- If you have evidences supporting your claims - it's great! Be sure to attach them to the publication. However, take care to hide all personal information (names, addresses, numbers of bank accounts, cards or telephones, etc.) that is undesirable to be published. The section of complaints is open to public and any visitor can see your publication. Please pay attention to the fact that publishing of false evidences is the fast track to block your account.
- If you violated the rules written on any website of our services, forgive us, we won't be able to help you. We help players who encounter difficulties. It's out of our competence to estimate the fairness of rules set by casinos for players. In such cases, you can use our forum.
- Please specify in the message you posting what exactly you want to achieve from the casino. If you haven't designate the desired end result - it's impossible to help you. You'll just waste both your and our time.
- Currently we are dealing with complaints written only in English. Please take care of your text to be apprehensible.
- Before publishing a complaint, please make sure that it doesn't duplicate an already published one. If for any reason your complaint wasn't resolved or was rejected, and now you have new information on the problem - please contact us by email [email protected] - we'll help you to resume processing of your complaint.
- All participants of dispute are given 168 hours to process a particular complaint. If you missed your turn, please contact the support team, and don't publish the complaint again. Moreover, we ask you not to flood and/or discuss the subject of the complaint in the claiming post. Don't forget that we invest time and efforts to solve your problems, so publishing accusations, flood, flame, trolling against the casino is at least bad manners which only shows disrespect to our initiative towards you.
- If the problem has been fully or partially resolved during processing of your complaint - please inform us about it immediately. You can post a message within the complaint or contact the support team.
- We'll do our best to ensure that your complaint has been reviewed and published within 120 hours but, unfortunately, we can't guarantee such speed of processing. Please, show patience and be receptive while we are helping other players.