This is a prepaid card to pay for various services, including for the purchase of goods on the Internet. One card can be used several times. The ToditoCash balance is replenished with a credit card in more than 2700 stores in Mexico. A prepaid Internet card is sold in the same retail outlets as the Todito Card. However, the last cannot be used to pay for goods and services online.
The ToditoCash payment system is a Mexican electronic wallet used to make payments online (including for replenishment of deposits in online casinos). Thousands of online companies cooperate with this payment service, which makes it quite popular. The peculiarity of this system is that you can make financial transactions in it by means of special prepaid cards, which are sold in Mexico.How does it work?
To start, you need to register. All instructions on using the system will come to the email specified during registration. When the account is opened, it can be replenished in a number of Mexican shops. A fee of 5-8 pesos is charged for using the payment. For larger amounts, the commission is higher - 15-20 pesos. Sometimes the commission is already included in the total amount, and sometimes it needs to be paid at a separate sales point. In order to pay off the prepaid ToditoCash card, you need to transfer the required amount to the deposit (using the card number and PIN-code). You can also log in to the payment system using profiles on social networks Facebook and Twitter.Advantages of payment system:
- Registration in the system is a matter of several minutes. You need to specify your email address only and follow the instructions that will come to your e-mail
- Todito card is a payment system widely used by Mexicans to pay for goods and services online
- You can use the services of the system directly, or you can pay by prepaid ToditoCash cards.
- You can use the system literally at every corner of Mexico - in thousands of online items, post offices, banks, and even stores.
- You can also add funds to the card account from almost any point of sales where the Internet is available. In both cases, almost 1500 points of HSBC and Banco Azteca (Mexico) work for you.
- For depositing of the account for prepaid cards, a commission of 5-8 pesos is charged
- If you operate with amounts over 1000 pesos, the commission will get to 15-20 pesos
- Payment of the commission, depending on the terms of the replenishment point, can be paid separately, or can be included immediately in the common account.
- Only residents of Mexico can use the system and deposit the casino with the Todito card. The exception is citizens of other countries with an account in a Mexican bank.
The biggest disadvantage of the system is that you need to buy a card physically in Mexico. This means that this system is useful only for residents and people who often come here. However, the attractive feature that local online casinos offer free spins and deposit bonuses for using the system.